SSSSSSSSSSSSS <-- NO!
I just frickin' hate it when people hold their S's.
Like...
'Yes, credit pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse'
or...
'I'll have a packet of Winfield Redssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss'
FUCK! PISSES ME OFF BIG TIME. I should say to them,
'Since you talk like that, how about 10 packetsssss?
I know some of you smart arses are going to purposely do this next time you see me, but just remember one thing. I m the proud owner of a fist of fury.
Good night guysssssssssssss and girlssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Like...
'Yes, credit pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse'
or...
'I'll have a packet of Winfield Redssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss'
FUCK! PISSES ME OFF BIG TIME. I should say to them,
'Since you talk like that, how about 10 packetsssss?
I know some of you smart arses are going to purposely do this next time you see me, but just remember one thing. I m the proud owner of a fist of fury.
Good night guysssssssssssss and girlssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

<< Home